Selamat datang ke blog ini, ianya tentang cinta, kesedihan, tips mengenai cinta, keluarga, dan ianya tentang kita! Tinggalkan komen anda di setiap entri dengan pertanyaan. Terima kasih.

Mood : Sad + Sucks



Urm, its been 4 days I didn't update my blog although they are too many stories between these days. Who will trust me if I said that I had married yesterday? N who will be my side when I said that I've been dumped by my "speciallovegirl"? Ouh yeah, its not I've been dump by her, but, I ask her to giv me some time to think bout our relationship.

Yeah, n its hard like u kno. Urm, i didn't mean to break ur heart or even "game" You. Im confuse wether I stil inlove wif u or not? Wether I can love u like bfore? Its pain in my heart to make u like dis. But, trust me when u r not by my side, I had feel some feelin in my heart, the feeling dat shows n tell me dat I stil LOVE U. N now, Im very regret for wat I had done to u. U tell me dat u will change for me. Bt, I told u to do a think dat u'll never do. The think dat i should not brought up in our conversation. Sucks. Im sorry again.

I had done too many things to u, I had lied to u so many times. Arghh, wat is happening to me? Could someone please tell me wat I should do rite nw?
Ouh, a guy who do something like this? Mayb some of u will say dat I'm totally a jerk. Or mayb a stupid guys who leave his girl bcoz he dont kno, he loves her or not.

Im really confuse, idk wat to do now. Tension, stress, unloved, stupid, sucks, angry, jealous. I could feel all this fuckin things in my heart n mind. Arghhhhhhhh!!

5 comments:

mahfuedzha August 23, 2009 at 5:17 PM  

blogwalking...

Hi ell,
saja lepak kat blog u. Hey, nice blog dude!

about your entry, i juz nak cakap...
"cinta x semstinya memiliki"

sorry menyibuk. Huhu...

slmt berkenalan!

Arifjer Blog August 23, 2009 at 11:49 PM  

hurmm, ye btul tu
tp bile dah syg, hati rase hanye die je yg ade. xkn lah kite nk org lain mngambil ape yg kita cintai dan sayangi

btw, thnks singgah ye.

HsiehJunJune August 25, 2009 at 4:15 PM  

hey el.. i noe sometimes its tough to make decisions..its life ma..u did the right thing by saying u nid time to think it over. think carefully k before making any decisions that u will regret k..good luck el! =)

Arifjer Blog August 25, 2009 at 5:39 PM  

june, thnks. i had think it, n i still love her. huuuuuu

HsiehJunJune August 31, 2009 at 5:06 PM  

well if u still love her then do wht u think is right so tat u wont regret!! good luck!! ;)

Post a Comment


Setiap entri yang ditulis adalah dibawah pengiktirafan Lesen Pengiktirafan 2.5 Malaysia Creative Commons.