Selamat datang ke blog ini, ianya tentang cinta, kesedihan, tips mengenai cinta, keluarga, dan ianya tentang kita! Tinggalkan komen anda di setiap entri dengan pertanyaan. Terima kasih.

Tips on how to update your blog everyday

Hahaha, actually d title were not related to this post. Haha, baru prasan aku x update dah lbih sbulan. Y ah? sbb rase cam xde org nak bace pun. hahah. But trust me, blog is d best place to release all ur fuckin problem, happiness n so on. Here u can post watever u want like ur new picture dat u think was so hottt! Ahah, wtv.

Hurm, after a week cuti from my college. Tadi g class balik. Trus ade business math quiz. Fuckoff! And fyi, it's not easy la "arseholl". Bengang aku. I only can answer 2 out of 6 fuckin question yang ntah ape2. Tula, sape suh skip class byk sgt. Hahaha. Actually class math salu ade ptg je, n ptg biase la. Heee, time 4 me to sleep. Hahahah. Best doe tdo ptg then bgn bdan pnat n tensen. Hahahha. Xtau asl.

Urm, since my last post. I had one GF n she is already my X. Haha. N nw I hav my special girl I think. I hope she will always b my special one. But fyi again, im single. Ahah. Fikirla sendiri. Camne tuh. hahhaa. Urm, i miss my old friends. I think someday i want to plan a reunion wif them. Yeah, i think so. Haha. Friends, wait for me. Btw, im hungry now. I need something to eat and it is not in my freezer or kitchen. Wahhh, kne g kdai mamak la ni. Malas la. Hahaha.

Thnks 4 reading this. I love yah. ;)

2 comments:

JunJune,  August 15, 2009 at 1:00 AM  

ai...dun worry..i will follow u!! hehe.. ^.^V

Post a Comment


Setiap entri yang ditulis adalah dibawah pengiktirafan Lesen Pengiktirafan 2.5 Malaysia Creative Commons.